The department of Oil and Gaz Economics
The Department was organized by the order of the Branch "On improving the structure of the Branch" dated 23.10. 2009 No. 221-p and belongs to the number of graduates, in the areas 38.03.01 "Economics" profiles "Economics of enterprises and organizations", "Economics of organizations of the oil and gas complex", "Economics and sustainable energy development projects", 38.03.02 "Management", profiles "Production management", "Business management in the energy sector".
09.02.2020, the department received the status of a department and became the department of "Economics of Oil and Gas".
The department closely cooperates with the departments of the Faculty of Economics and Management of the Russian State University of Oil and Gas (NRU) named after I.M. Gubkin.
The department is equipped with demonstration rooms and teaching aids.
COMPOSITION OF THE DEPARTMENT
Otto Olga Edgarovna – Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor, Head of the Department
Khairova Dinara Rimovna-Candidate of Economic Sciences, Professor of the Department
Mirzakhalilova Damira Salikhovna - Candidate of Economics, – senior teacher of the department
Akbarali Uralov Babanazarova – candidate of economic Sciences, associate Professor
Bobukhujayev Shukhrat Ismailovich - senior teacher of the department
Ahmedova Shahnoza Kozbm kizi– senior teacher of the department
Zakirov Rаvshan Bakhtiyarovich - senior lecturer of the department
Zagrebelskya Milena Bladimirobna-PhD senior lecturer of the department
THE FACULTY STAFF OF THE DEPARTMENT DELIVERS LECTURES AND HOLDS PRACTICAL CLASSES OF THE FOLLOWING ACADEMIC DISCIPLINES:
- Mathematical methods in economics
- Economics and energy projects
- "Fundamentals of effective communication"
- "Introduction to the specialty"
- "Fundamentals of project management"
- Financial literacy
- Team strategy and interaction
- Fundamentals of economic knowledge
- Project Management: basic course
- Management theory
- Economics of organizations
- "Accounting and audit"
- Budget system
- Corporate and Social responsibility
- Methods of management decision-making
- Taxation in the oil and gas complex
- Organization of production
- Fundamentals of banking
- Economic theory
- Management of oil and gas resources
- Human resource management
- Gas, oil and petroleum products markets
- Financial management
- Analysis of financial and economic activities of oil and gas organizations
- Production planning
- Pricing in the oil and gas complex
- Energy security of the oil and gas sector
- Fundamentals of production management of geological exploration
- Fundamentals of Project management
- Business valuation
- Fundamentals of cost estimation in pipeline construction
- Fundamentals of energy statistics of Russia and the world
- Economics and fundamentals of pipeline transport management
The department closely cooperates with the following higher educational institutions and organizations:
- Tashkent State University of Economics
- Tashkent Financial Institute
- Uzbekneftegaz JSC
- JSC "UzLITIneftegaz"
- JSC “Hududgaztaminot”