Operational and technical department
The operational and technical department is a subdivision of the Branch of the Russian State University of Oil and Gas (NRU) named after I.M. Gubkin in Tashkent city, carrying out the functions of technical supervision of the proper operation of power equipment, installations and engineering communications in accordance with the rules of operation, technical and fire safety, the functions of economic and social services of units.
In its activity the department is guided by:
- the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Decrees and Orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Decisions and Orders of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Orders and decrees of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Uzbekneftegaz JSC, the Russian State University of Oil and Gas (NRU) named after I.M. Gubkin, decisions of the Branch Council, orders of the Director, Deputy Director - Executive Director of the Branch and other regulatory acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- collective agreement and other local acts of the Branch;
- Regulation on the department.
The main aim of the operational and technical and economic department is to provide the necessary maintenance and operation of buildings and structures on the balance of the Branch.
The main tasks of the operational and technical and economic department are the following:
- organization of accident-free operation of all systems and communications of buildings and structures, their proper operation;
- monitoring the quality of current and capital repairs;
- organization and performance of repair works, targeted and rational use of financial and material resources allocated for these purposes;
- participation in the development of materials of design and estimate documentation, assistance in concluding contracts with contractors, issuing necessary documents for designing and carrying out construction and repair works;
- monitoring compliance with the regulations of standards for construction, operation and repair;
- ensuring the timely conclusion of business contracts with suppliers of electricity, heat, water and waste water, gas, with organizations providing services for the disposal and disposal of household waste, disinfestation, and also with healthcare institutions;
- carrying out planned inspections of the facilities of the Branch, planning and organizing the repair of premises, quality control of its implementation, acceptance of completed repairs;
- conducting effective work with external organizations that provide services to the Branch in the implementation of tasks assigned to the service;
- provision of branches of the Branch office according to the needs of the structural units with furniture, household equipment and carrying out their timely repair;
- technical operation and maintenance of life support systems for educational buildings and student houses, taking measures to ensure that the state of these systems is in compliance with established standards;
- activities n improvement and gardening of the territory adjacent to the buildings of the Branch;
- cleaning of territories, cleaning of premises of the Branch in accordance with the requirements of the current sanitary and epidemiological standards;
- organization and provision of measures aimed at fulfilling the requirements of legislative and regulatory acts on fire safety and protection of property;
- ensuring the efficiency of the functioning of educational and office facilities.
100125, Tashkent, Mirzo-Ulugbek district, Durmon Yuli street, 34
Phones :: +99871 262-80-48, internal phone number -161