Frequently asked questions
* Is the information on the official website of the Branch www.gubkin.uz reliable?
- Yes, the information on the official website of the Branch is reliable.
* How much does training cost?
- The cost of training from March 1, 2020 is 28% of the minimum wage.
* Who is given a place in the House for students to stay?
- Places in the house for students to stay are provided for the period of study for non-resident students studying full-time.
* How do I get a hostel?
- When submitting documents, you must indicate in the application that you need a hostel and submit the application after the decision of the mandate Commission to recommend you for enrollment.
* How much does it cost to stay in a hostel?
- Payment is made monthly by 60 % of the BRB established in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
* How many training profiles (specialties) can I apply for?
- The application is submitted only for one training profile/specialty.
* Is it mandatory to present the original document of education when entering the University?
- In accordance with the procedure for admission to the Branch, when applying for admission to the University, the applicant submits an original and a photocopy of the state-issued document on education.
If you submit your documents in the on-line form, all documents are provided in scanned color form in pdf or jpg format and sent to the e-mail of the admission Committee.
* Deadlines for submitting documents?
- Follow the news on the official telegram channel for the start and end dates of the admission campaign t.me/gubkin_uz and on the Branch's official website page https://gubkin.uz/ru/sveden/priemnaya-komissiya
* Do I need to submit a medical certificate to the admissions office?
- A medical certificate (form 086-U) indicating the received vaccinations is provided after admission to the Branch.
* What is the period of a valid medical certificate of a form 0-86?
- Medical certificate form 0-86 is valid for 6 months.
* Does the University have a military Department and who is granted a deferral from military service?
- There is no military Department in the Branch, but a deferral from military service is provided for students studying in the Branch.
* Is the hostel available to applicants for the duration of the University entrance exams?
- At the time of passing the entrance tests, applicants are not provided with a dormitory.
* What does a bachelor's degree mean?
- This is the first academic stage in the three-level structure of higher professional education. The bachelor's degree is a basic higher education. The standard training period is 4 years. A bachelor's degree gives you the right to work in (direction) and (or) enter the master's program. This degree is included in the international classification, it is understandable abroad.
* What documents should be submitted to the admissions Committee?
- You can view the required documents on the official website of the Branch
* Do I need to notarize copies of documents?
- If you are admitted, you will provide a notarized translation of the 1st page of the passport of a citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan into Russian.
* In what cases will my documents not be accepted?
- If you have not provided a complete set of documents.
* Based on the results of the mandate Commission, is it mandatory for one of the parents to be present at the conclusion of the contract for tuition on a fee-contract basis?
"Yes, I will."
* Can one of the parents sign a contract without me?
- A parent or guardian can sign a contract without your presence, but only if they have a notarized power of attorney from you.
* Can a citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan who is a student of a Russian University make a transfer to a Branch of Gubkin Russian state University of oil and gas in Tashkent on a contract basis?
- The branch of Gubkin Russian state University of oil and gas (NIU) in Tashkent is a structural division of the main University, i.e. Gubkin Russian state University of oil and gas (NIU) in Moscow. All issues related to the transfer of students from one University to another University of the Russian Federation are regulated By the order of transfer of students to another organization engaged in educational activities for secondary professional and (or) higher education, approved by the order of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation of February 10, 2017 N 124.
* Is it possible for a member of the Uzbekistan national sports team to enter your UNIVERSITY and is it possible to combine sports and educational activities?
- The branch of Gubkin Russian state University of oil and gas in Tashkent trains a number of students who are members of the national teams of the Republic in slalom, martial arts and other sports. All of them successfully combine study and sports. For example, Tatyana Baranova, who is a member of the Republic's national slalom team, completed her training and received a diploma with honors.
* Is it possible for a student of a higher education Institution of the Republic of Uzbekistan to enroll in the master's program of your Branch?
- There is no master's degree in the branch of Gubkin Russian state University of oil and gas in Tashkent.
* Are there any benefits for applicants with disabilities when applying To the branch of Russian state University of oil and gas (NIR) named after Gubkin in Tashkent?
- The branch of Gubkin Russian state University of oil and gas in Tashkent does not provide benefits for people with disabilities.