In reliance upon the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 7, 2020, on November 3, 2020 the Branch of the Russian State University of Oil and Gas (National Research University) named after I.M. Gubkin in Tashkent city will hold the III Republican scientific and technical conference on the topic “Innovative developments in the field of science, education and production as the basis of investment attractiveness of the oil and gas industry” online (ZOOM platform).
The following urgent issues are scheduled for consideration at the conference:
- innovation and investment as the basis for the oil and gas industry modernization;
- integration of education, science and industry as the basis for the development of competitive personnel for the oil and gas industry;
- energy saving and energy efficiency as the factors of sustainable development of the oil and gas industry;
- chemical technology and ecology in the oil and gas industry;
- application of advanced technologies in enhancing efficiency of geological exploration to raise hydrocarbon production;
- introduction of advanced technologies to raise the production and transportation of hydrocarbons;
- digital economy and digitalization processes in the oil and gas industry.
All the persons concerned are invited to participate in the conference. Scientific articles in the volume not exceeding 5 pages shall be submitted to the Organizing Committee at the address: 100125, Tashkent city, Durmon yuli street, 32, Branch of the RSU of oil and gas (NRU) named after I.M. Gubkin in Tashkent city until October 10, 2020, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working language of the conference - Russian
Participation from - distant
Phone: 71-269-09-34; 99-871-37-18
Contact person: Salimov Miryusuf Mikhritdinovich.
The article wording should be formatted in Microsoft Word. Page format - A4. All margins are 20 mm. Font type - Times New Roman, size - 14pt, line spacing - single, alignment - in width, paragraph indent - 1.25 cm. References should be made in the text in square brackets indicating the number according to the list of sources used at the end of the article and cited pages, for example: [2: 45-46], figures should be made in JPEG format (600dpi), the volume of the report should be from 2 to 5 full pages.